Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Resolutions

Clearly I am a resolution maker.  I try to make only a few resolutions a year that are obtainable and can make life a bit more interesting.  The big resolution I am making this year is to learn to bake with yeast.  I don't make a lot of breads other than quick breads, and I used to make my own pizza dough, but I am not very experienced with baking with yeast. I think I tried making cinnamon rolls once and they were rock hard when baked.

Each month I intend to make one baked good with yeast and of course I will keep you posted on how they turn out.  Here are some of the items on my to-bake list.  If you have any good suggestions or recipes please pass them along!


life.love.paper via Kelly Nelson Lowe via Pinterest

  1. French Bread
  2. Croissants
  3. Brioche
  4. White Bread
  5. Cinnamon Rolls
  6. Doughnuts
  7. Sourdough
  8. Traditional Dinner Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...