Monday, October 10, 2011

Trick or Treat?

This week's Halloween ideas come courtesy of Martha Stewart and amazing, easy ideas I found on Pinterest.

This marshmallow topped, chocolate ghost cake is such a great easy way to get into the spirit!
Martha Stewart

I think I might get some white paint and try this with my little one.  Wouldn't it make a great inside for a Halloween card to Grandma and Grandpa?
Pinterest

If you have a child who isn't big enough to trick or treat on their own this is a terrific idea!  Especially for the second child that wants to go out with an older sibling.
Pinterest

This is a really easy, unique way to decorate your pumpkins!  I think the black pumpkin is such a great addition to a collection of pumpkins!
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...