Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Please pass the broccoli

After spending too much time on Pinterest (totally worth it thought!)  I have seen a number of recipes that have been claimed as the Best Ever!  This is a huge honor to bestow on anything.  So, I decided to take it on as a challenge and see if they really are the best.  Last week's challenge was pancakes...which I am still searching for, so please send me your favorite pancake recipe!

This week's recipe is a roasted broccoli dish from Amateur Gourmet.  I thought this would be a great challenge since we had a beautiful head of broccoli from our garden just waiting to be eaten.  Dad can't stand broccoli, so if this passes his test then I know for sure it is truly the best. 




I am happy to report that not only did Dad love this recipe, another friend's husband also adores this dish!

What best evers are you looking for?  I am happy to try out recipes for you!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! This is a fabulous recipe. HUGE favorite in our house & that's saying a lot for the green trees that most find inedible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat this for lunch everyday! I also love how quick and easy it is to make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...