Monday, August 15, 2011

Smoothies

I have totally converted into a smoothie nut!  This weekend I discovered this great app from Whole Living for smoothies!  I have been drinking them for breakfast, lunch, and snacks all weekend long!  There are two versions of the application, one for the iphone and another for the ipad and the cost is between $0.99 and $1.99 depending on which one you buy.  I purchased the ipad version and there were 36 recipes along with two more add-ons with recipes that you can buy for just $0.99 each (and you get 12 more smoothie recipes in each). 


Via

The smoothies have been terrific, and easy to make.  I like that the recipes breakdown the health benefits and nutritional information, and the app even classifies the smoothie based on it's type, for example the peach strawberry that I made this morning was considered a weigh-loss smoothie, however the strawberry watermelon I had yesterday was a detox.  There are are also allergy-free, meal-in-a-glass and the essential smoothies. 


Via

Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...