Monday, August 1, 2011

New Routine

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new ways to workout and keep things interesting.  I get so bored running all of the time (one of my only tried and true methods to keeping fit).  Last month I found Exhale Spa and starting doing some of their Core Fusion DVDs at home.

These workouts are terrific!  They are challenging, but since they are a fusion between ballet, yoga, Pilates, it was a nice change of pace from doing so much cardio and weight training as I had been doing.  I was worried about not doing enough cardio, as these DVDs don't raise my heart rate very high (with the exception of the Bootcamp DVD) so I still tried to run about 6-7 miles through the week.  The layout of the DVDs are terrific, most of them are 5, 10 minute routines, so you can do all or just a few depending on your time. 

After just four weeks I have already seen a difference in my legs and core.  I have never seen a change so quickly, and am excited to continue using these.  I am excited to see what the next four weeks will bring! 

Here are the ones I have already tried - in August I am going to switch in the Energy Flow Yoga and Lean and Toned DVDs as well.

Exhale: Core Fusion Body Sculpt


Exhale: Core Fusion Pilates Plus

Exhale: Core Fusion Bootcamp

Exhale: Core Fusion Thighs & Glutes

DISCLAIMER - Please know that I was not asked to endorse these products, nor am I receiving any benefit for blogging about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...