Monday, February 7, 2011

Before Christmas I found these charming clothbound books at Anthropology.  I had been searching for a nice gift I could give my daughter for her first Christmas and thought these would be lovely to give her.  I have a love of reading and hope she inherits the same interest.  I have found even more titles online that I am slowly buying, so I won't need to worry about a nice gift from Mommy for some time now.  Some of these classics I have never read, so I am going to adding these to my to read list for this year.  What is better than a good book -  a beautiful one!

From Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Penguin-Classics-Hardcover-Collection-Bickford-Smith/dp/B003NYQS8I/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1297097828&sr=8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...